Type of contract : Permanent – Location : Clichy La Garenne (92) – Métro Mairie de Clichy
Founded in 2003, TRACE is a brand and multimedia group dedicated to urban entertainment. Already present in 160 countries, TRACE publishes thematic TV channels, radios, mobile services, digital platforms and produces events and programs for the new urban, multicultural, and multi-ethnic generations.
Trace, until recently a traditional media group dedicated to afro-urban music, is transforming into a global digital platform dedicated to Afro-Urban culture and youth success.
More information on : https://fr.trace.company/a-propos#video-presentation
Trace has defined a new mission: “to entertain and empower our people to stand up and shine”.
As a distribution manager, you will be responsible for the development, visibility, and performance of TRACE products in Spanish and Portuguese speaking territories.
The distribution manager directly reports to the Distribution Director and will collaborate with the Global sales, Financial and technical teams.
Your function in the Distribution Team
Scope : United Kingdom / France / West Africa / East Africa / Southern Africa / Caribbean / Brazil / USA
- Follow-up, commercial prospecting and sale of linear TRACE channels.
- Development of TRACE digital products in the Territory.
- Management (selection, monitoring, control, assistance) of agents in the Territory.
- Ensure competitive intelligence and market trends in the Territory.
- Assistance of the distribution director during the negotiations with key clients.
- Assistance during the financial monitoring of partners in the territory under the direction of the financial department.
- Ensure the back-office of TRACE’s CRM (Salesforce)
Your assets to make the difference
- You are Perfectly use of the Office pack
- You are fluent in English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus
- You have excellent sales skills
- Also a very good communication skills, both verbal and written,
- You are self-starter with the ability to initiate and drive programs/projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Highly motivated, intellectually curious, you are passionate about television and digital industries
- Everyone is talking about your ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- You paid attention to detail
- You are good on conflict resolution skill
Be a team player who enjoys a fast-paced, flexible, and fun environment!
You like challenges and the opportunity to pursue and implement your ideas successfully. You are fluent French, English and Spanish (& portuguese a plus!) You come from a Master’s degree with a specialization on Sales and have more than 2 years of experience in television industry.
Look no further, you’ve just found the job of your dreams!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org