Le GROUPE TRACE recherche un
PRODUCTION MANAGER (H/F)
Trace Academia is the new online training project for young people, with over 300
million fans. It is a free and interactive digital platform that offers online courses
dedicated to 3 universes of success: entrepreneurship, the professions of today and tomorrow, and professional skills (soft skills).
Trace Academia is the only learning platform offering 4 simultaneous dimensions:
- The expertise of the best specialists in trades and behaviours;
- The integration of entertainment techniques;
- The interactive and playful power of digital and;
- Content localisation.
The Production Manager has 3 main missions:
- You will be in charge of video quality control;
- Coordination of production with Trace Studios;
- Creation and implementation of strategy and process documents.
- Create documents that allow production and post-production teams to effectively control quality;
- Responsible for the quality control of all videos;
- Validate scripts and storyboards of unscripted content before the handover to production teams;
- Ensure formats (creative) and visuals (production) are consistent across series.
- Responsible for tracking and timelines of video production (the Production Schedule);
- Customer relationship management for production-related items;
- Validation of the casting of the experts who will intervene on the aspirational formats;
- Coordination with marketing and production to create trailers;
- Establishment of a legal bible and its proper application for the use of audio-visual resources;
- Follow-up and adherence to deadlines;
- Liaison with all sales teams and clusters in the Trace ecosystem;
- Create and manage a centralised and efficient content library to provide production teams with.
Strategy and Processes
- Update the strategy with the Content Director and the production teams;
- Create and update production bibles;
- Manager of production benchmarks: Always be at the forefront of what is happening on training and micro-learning platforms.
The Production Manager must:
- Be completely familiar with the codes of the audiovisual industry;
- Be tenacious in your correction of syntax, grammatical, and spelling errors;
- Become intimately acquainted with the Trace audience;
- Be a stickler for detail and a perfectionist;
- Be extremely organised, with excellent time management skills and a strong sense of deadlines;
- Be an excellent collaborator and communicator;
- Be a problem-solving expert capable of adapting to new situations;
- Demonstrate superior critical thinking abilities;
- Be fluent in French and English.
Contact : https://www.welcometothejungle.com/en/companies/trace/jobs/production-manager_clichy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com